BODYWEIGHT AT HOME WORKOUT
Before you get started, warm up with 5 minutes of a light run, row, mountain climbers, or any dynamic movement to elevate your heart rate. Don’t overcomplicate this, just get the blood flowing. Try a different warm-up than you did the day before.
Complete 2-4 sets of each movement depending on fitness level. Go through this circuit one set at a time and repeat for 2-4 rounds. Maintain proper form and focus on good quality reps.
FULL BODY WORKOUT
- Air Squat / Squat Jump Alternating x 20 total reps.
- Shoulder Taps / Shoulder Reaches x 16 each movement. (alternating during each movement)
- Glute Bridge Hold for 30 seconds, then perform 20 Glute bridges right after hold.
- Bodyweight Dips x 12 (performed on couch, bed, coffee table etc.)
- Split Stance Squat Holds for 30 seconds, then perform 10 split squats each side
- Supine Leg Lift Hold x :30 then perform 1:00 min of Flutter Kicks.
By Ty Hoelzen CPT, FMS